Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day # 1

Goodmorning blogosphere.
I'm new here :)


Well, first things first. BIEBERRR!!!




Just kidding. Really, though, I don't that think I am much of a blogger (whatever that means). I like to read, look, and listen. I'm passionate about photography and expressing myself through creativity. So, we'll see how this goes. I have literally written the words "blog" and "tweet" for homework in my Media Writing class and both of these things are foreign to me -it may take some getting used to.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, it may take some getting used to. However, I hope you'll consider using your blog to post some of your photographs for us to see. Or at least provide a link to your portfolio....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cool. I'm actually in to similar stuff. I'm into film-making. I bought a DSLR camera but I used it more for my films than taking pictures haha.

    Like Dana said you should post some of your pictures, drawings and/or other stuff. I'm sure readers and bloggers will appreciate your passion =).

    ReplyDelete